Sunday, October 21, 2007

Butter My Butt & Other Musings

Well, butter my butt and call me toast! Old hounds and nublings can stumble upon the darnest stuff on and in this newfangled electronic world & there seems to be something hot off the griddle nearly every dang day! Makes me wonder what bizasrre, peculiar, curious and modernized oddity will crop up next. I do believe that this unfamiliar gadgit has transformed and reinvigorated my lazy brain into an unrelenting industirious and diligent erudition gismo, wanting to launch itself into the vast uncharted waters of this callow titillating world. It is my goal to soon become a crackerjack prodigy or better yet a genius or maestro mavian adept at and practiced in the intricate details of e-everything. If not this, then what? Prehaps spimply able to swim with some confidence into unsettled lands and return to shore without getting lost. This would do.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Hello Dlight,
While searching for creative blog names for my own account (I tried three creative ones that were rejected and ended up getting stuck with something lame, although accurate) I came across yours and couldn't help but smile! And I also love your first post - very clever and fun to read. Look forward to more postings from you!

Best,
Margaret

krl2pt0 said...

You have my vote for the best opening line.

Bob C.

dulcigal said...

Yup, best opening line ever!

pattiahr said...

Thanks! I plan to read again later, when I can take my time.
Don't feel alone, my mom never learned to swim, either.
Great posts - got me to laughing!
patti